Thursday, May 15, 2014

Co-workers quilt

A co-worker of mine asked me to make a quilt for her parents as a 50th wedding anniversary gift.  Now you all know that I am great at making tops of quilts but to put it all together and actually finish a quilt -- well, not so much.  Anyway, this woman was the first (and for a while, only) person to be nice to me when I started my job (I went in as a temp and, apparently, everyone is afraid you are going to take their jobs) so I had to say "yes".  I am happy to report that I finished her quilt/wall hanging and with two weeks to spare.  I am posting a picture here because I don't think anyone besides me reads this blog so no worries about spoiling the surprise.
This isn't the best picture, but I think that it came out pretty darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment