Thursday, January 30, 2014

Moving along on my projects

I have been sewing for at least an hour every night. Makes me feel like I am accomplishing something. I made a list of my "to do" and have been trying to scratch things off. I had wanted to do a mystery quilt that was running for 24 months, but as life goes I didn't do any of the blocks and they are now on month 13. I am happy to say that I have finished 8 of the blocks so far. I am using only fabric that is in my stash (the fabric I am using was actually given to me by my friend's mother-in-law, its not something I would have purchased, but I am using it anyway) and have been trying to do at least one block a night. I have managed to get a couple of them done each night. Hopefully, I will continue going! I also managed to get a diaper made for my granddaughter for Valentine's Day -- and then last night threw one together for her doll. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment